Other Windows Disassemblers
- Bilyzkid -
Disassembler and decompiler for C. [Commercial]
- BORG - Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler by Cronos.
- Define - New
shareware assembler/disassembler with major
differences from those available, by Alan Baylis.
Download holds assembled and QBASIC versions.
- A Japanese disassembler for Windows PE programs.
It attempts to structure the output slightly, giving it a slight decompiler flavour.
- GoBug - A Win32 symbolic
debugger and disassembler providing output to
the screen, file or printer.
- Hiew - File viewer and disassembler for NE,LE,LX,PE
formats and Netware Loadable Modules NLM,DSK,LAN, by Eugene Suslikov. [Shareware]
- HT - Is a binary file viewing and
editing tool including disassembler for DOS and
Windows 16/32 formats (MZ,
PE, LE) by Stefan Weyergraf and Sebastian Biallas.
[Open source, GPL]
- IDA Pro
- IDA Pro is a Windows or Linux hosted multi-processor disassembler and debugger.
- Labit Disassembler -
A COM component allows to disassemble binary code
of x86 (including last Intel and AMD 32-bits instructions) 32 bits
applications, from memory or from executable files.
- Nocash HACK Debugger - PC disassembler/debugger by Martin Korth.
Assembler - For 32 bit protected mode/Windows applications, includes
integrated disassembler, by Dieter R. Pawelczak. [Freeware]
- PE Explorer
Disassembler - A Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler
and file editor, with a strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- PEDasm - Is a
Win32 command line disassembler targeted for
win32 X86 platforms, by WITCZAK Nicolas Alexis. [Open source, GPL]
- Phoenix Disassembler - A
Win32 PE File Intel 80x86 Disassembler,
with API call conversion, and Navigation control. [Freeware]
Proview (PVDasm) Interactive Disassembler
- Proview (a.k.a: PVDasm) is: Interactive, Multi-Cpu (x86/Chip8) Disassembler.
- A well known commenting disassembler by V Communications.
- VXDasm - A Visual disassembler for Windows95's VXDs
devices drivers, by Jean-Louis Seigne.
- W32Dasm - A disassembler and debugger for 16/32 bit windows
applications, by URSoft. [Shareware]
- Windows CodeBack disassembler
- Windows 3.1 Disassembler by Leslie Pusztai Jr. [Shareware]
- Xope Systems - Offers Lantern (an
advanced interactive decompiling environment in a form of a plug-in for
the Interactive Disassembler Pro program) and
reverse engineering services for x86 and compatible machine code.
Other sites with Disassembler resources