Personal Data for Sang Cho
I am a professor at the Computer & Information Engineering Department
in CheongJu University, CheongJu of South Korea.
Computer & Information Engineering Department
CheongJu University, NaeDok-Dong 36
CheongJu 360-764, South Korea
I was born at January 23 of 1952 in JinJu of South Korea.
- My major interest was pararrel complexity of various problems.
- I published several papers with my advisor
Dung T. Huynh,
- but after my graduation I lost my interest on this area.
- I was wondering wildly and touching whatever appears interesting to me.
- But finally I grasped what appear to be interesting and difficult enough to focus my energy.
- It is disassembler (or decompiler eventually) for windows programs.
- Also, I am working on the programming learning framework project.
- Here is some ideas about software development cycle.
Educational Methods - personal collections
The informal education homepage
Problem Based Learning
Problem Based Learning Initiative
- Understanding a puzzling phenomenon is a problem.
- How to find a better way to do something is a problem.
- The best way to design or build something is a problem.
- How to create an artistic work can be a problem.
Glass Bead Game
The Operation based Learning methods (need information)
- Sometime ago, I forgot, but someone from eastern Europe, who did language education (grammar related)
for children with operational methods. He moved to united states and become successful technical writer,
especially technical mannuals of consumer products and etc...
- operation means when you see handles of objects(either physical or conceptual),
you can push or pull these handles, and you know how these objects are moving,..
After you become familiar with basic operations you have better understanding about
- I am looking the information about this scholor or his works or any article related
to this methods.
- Creativity and Innovation Bibliography
- Rolfing is an original and scientifically validated system of body restructuring and movement education.
It releases the body's segments [ legs, torso, arms, etc. ] from life-long patterns of tension and
bracing and permits gravity to re-align them. By doing so, it balances the body.
- A mystery surrounds chronic pain and stiffness. If they don't come from aging,
why do they appear so insidiously?
- Finding Flow : The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Oriental Medicine of Korea
- Koryo Hand Acupuncture
is an unique therapeutic method, based on 23 years of
scientific research and clinical experiences, offers effective and practical health care
which can be applied even as a home remedy.
The first edition of Koryo Hand Acupuncture Therapy (KHAT) written by
Dr. Yoo, Tae-Woo was published and translated into many different languages
( English, Japanese, French, German, and Spanish ).
Eight Constitutions based Medicine and Acupuncture
- There is better and well known sites in Korea, but unfortunately they don't provide English sites.
Anyway if you are interested, then you can visit here.
- Discovered by Dr. Kwon, Do-Won and 40 years clinical evidences show effectiveness of
8 constitution hypothesis (theory). There are dozen eight constitutions acupuncture praticing
oriental doctors around korea, including Dr. Kwon himself.
vesicotonia : su-uhm chejil [ water yin type ]
renotonia : su-yang chejil [ water yang type ]
cholecystotonia : mok-uhm chejil [ wood yin type ]
hepatotonia : mok-yang chejil [ wood yang type ]
colonotonia : kum-uhm chejil [ gold(metal) yin type ]
pulmotonia : kum-yang chejil [ gold(metal) yang type ]
gastrotonia : toh-uhm chejil [ earth yin type ]
pancreotonia : toh-yang chejil [ earth yang type ]
- My wife KyeungSook Lee, daughters Hanna, Yoonna, Bomina.
Back to Win32 Program Disassembler Home Page